Are You Struggling To Make Your First Affiliate Commission?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
As you probably already know, one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing.
As an affiliate, you don’t have to worry about creating products, providing support, or testing and tweaking sales pages endlessly in order to increase conversion rates, and ultimately, profits.
In fact, affiliate marketers can make just as much money as product owners and online merchants without having to do ANY of the work.
Affiliate Marketing Is THE Easiest Way To Make Profits Online… Forget About The Hassles, Risk & Costs Of…
- Dropshipping – Where you rely on unknown suppliers to fulfill orders for you
- Customer Support – Spending hours per day dealing with support tickets, questions & refund requests
- Buying & Storing Inventory – Just ‘hoping’ you can sell it without losing money
- Paid Ads – Forking out THOUSANDS on traffic with zero guarantees of results
Affiliate marketing is truly your golden ticket to making a full-time income online without the cost or the hassle.
With that being said… Here are some affiliate marketing statistics that will surely blow your mind away…
- According to Statista, affiliate marketing spending in the U.S. alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier
- 81% of advertisers and 84% of publishers in the U.S. have turned to affiliate marketing
- Largest affiliate networks have 100K+ active affiliates
- Content and blogs generate almost 40% of affiliate publisher commissions in the U.S.
- 71% of affiliate publishers in the U.S. work with 3 or more networks
- 35% of affiliates make at least $20K in annual revenue from their affiliate marketing efforts
- 50% of affiliate-referred traffic comes from mobile devices.
- 74% of US online shoppers check multiple affiliate websites before deciding on a purchase
- 73% of the merchants reported that their affiliate revenue met their needs
By looking at these affiliate marketing statistics, you would definitely know the power of affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Marketing Is One Of The Few Industries Where The Impact Of The Coronavirus Has Presented Affiliate Marketers With Better Opportunities!
The pandemic outbreak has resulted in increasing financial uncertainty and higher unemployment.
These uncertain times have worried people about their financial futures, making them seek alternative money-making opportunities.
And as affiliate marketing is trending & a free source to make passive income easily, more & more people are drawn towards it seeking that financial security and the comfort of a laptop lifestyle.
But the Harsh Reality is…
Over 95% Of People Who Get Into Affiliate Marketing FAIL!
People tend to get duped in affiliate marketing programs due to the lack of clarity in the terms of business arrangement. Moreover, COVID changed the world, vastly. Both online and offline.
That means you have to adjust everything to the new situation. What is your marketing strategy, how do you reach out to people, what message do you send and what product category do you focus your marketing efforts on?
At the end of COVID, you can probably look back on affiliate winners and losers.
The winners are those who put a lot of effort into adjusting to the new situation. The losers will be those who tried to continue on the same path as always or those who threw in the towel as soon as things got tough.
COVID isn’t a death sentence for your business, marketing strategy, or affiliate program. On the contrary, it’s a chance to perform better than ever. But you’ll have to work hard and keep adjusting to make that happen.
- You can either make your own products (being a vendor) or
- You can sell other people’s products (being an affiliate).
Oftentimes you end up doing both as they correlate with each other.
However, with that said, selling your own products and services takes more time to set up. In fact, in this case, you will usually have 30-50 pieces to move, compared to that of affiliate marketing, which can be 5-10 or less.
My point is, getting set up is faster with affiliate marketing and there is less of a learning curve. Moreover…
Affiliate Marketing Has Made Businesses Millions And Ordinary People Millionaires!
Also, when it comes to monetization, affiliate marketing has been the marketer’s bread and butter for as long as we can remember.
The practice is as simple as it gets: promote another company’s product and get paid in commissions for sales closed.
Most importantly, it’s significantly less time-consuming when compared to other marketing methods, and it enables you to enhance your paychecks from the comfort of your own home.
Well, there are some more interesting reasons to jump on affiliate marketing, let’s take a look…
- People are showing more interest in researching affiliate marketing. The search volume increased by more than half in less than a year.
- The global estimation of affiliate marketing is $12B.
- Digital media has allocated 15% of the advertising revenue for affiliate marketing.
- In the US and Canada, affiliate marketing generates 16 percent of all e-commerce sales.
- Spending on affiliate marketing is increasing at a rate of 27% CAGR
Affiliate Marketing is quickly becoming a central aspect of many marketing strategies and has become the best online business model for beginners.
And as more businesses are going digital, advertisers/brands are also on the lookout for affiliates to partner with. That’s why Affiliate Marketing has witnessed a boost since the COVID-19 outbreak.
But Affiliate Marketing Is Not That Easy…
There is a reason why affiliate marketing, despite being a very powerful way of earning money online and despite proving itself for more than a decade as a legitimate business, still leads to many novices failing and giving up – it’s because there are several problems that need to be hurdled first before one finds success.
An affiliate work may be a tough one. It’s not always stock-photo-style work from a Starbucks or on a hammock on the Virgin Islands. Especially not in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis.
With so many niches, a number of marketing angles, a variety of products, and a wide range of affiliate marketing verticals, finding the best one might seem like a complex task.
To see success with affiliate marketing and make the kind of money that you want to make, you need to follow a proven roadmap to success.
You need to know what’s working TODAY… not what used to work…
Get Started Faster With Affiliate Marketing And Earn Money Sooner With A Free 6-Video Training Course
If you have ever thought about running a profitable online business without the hassle of handling products or dealing with customers, now is the time to get started. Make this year your year to get started in high ticket affiliate marketing. Click the button below and get the Free 6-Video Training Program that reveals the 3 Step Process to Building a 6-Figure Online Business From Scratch Using The Power of High Ticket Affiliate Marketing.